FLUMMOXED FESTIVAL 12 – 14 July 2019
Flummoxed Festival is a family-friendly music festival curated by We Happy Few. Set on a beautiful wooded site near the village of Bletchley, it combines a weekend of excellent live music with fun day time activities for all the family. With a capacity of 500 it’s the perfect size for a safe and intimate atmosphere.
Flummoxed Festival is an environmentally friendly event that supports local businesses.
With affordable tickets it’s the perfect way to escape for the weekend.
“A very enjoyable, friendly, relaxing experience and one that my whole family would readily do again next year”
“And that’s what it feels like, a big sociable gathering of friends on a lovely field in the countryside”
LINE-UP FLUMMOXED FESTIVAL
12 – 14 JULY 2019
The line-up for 2019 will be announced soon!
This year we’re proud to be fundraising for Wild Survivors, an organisation working for the protection of elephants primarily in Tanzania.
Wild Survivors is a small UK-registered charity with a clear vision: we want to take action to protect and preserve our diminishing elephant population. They are mercilessly hunted every day, of every year across Africa for their tusks, to feed the greed of others. Large ivory markets in China, Japan, and the United States fuel a constant demand for this lucrative industry.
The pain and suffering that elephants face when being slaughtered is beyond words. Not to mention the devastating effect on the herds (who may survive) and counter effects on the ecosystem.
Wild Survivors will focus primarily in Tanzania, which once boasted one of the largest elephant populations in Africa, and now sadly it has the highest rate of poaching. We will work with local villages and communities to build stronger relations with elephants, and a better understanding of their importance to the environment and local economy.
We have a three-pronged approach; (i) with the use of cutting-edge technology to drastically improve the tracking and monitoring of elephant and poacher movements; supporting the rangers and parks with better resources to be ahead of the poachers and have better control of the poaching epidemic. (ii) Psychology will also play a vital role, influencing people on the ground, and overseas. (iii) Wild Survivors have long-term sustainable models for local villagers to create their own business, contributing to local economy. So that communities not only work alongside us, but own their solution to elephant crop destruction and managing pressures from the global ivory crime network.
Knowledge is power. Creating awareness whilst taking strategic measures to protect and preserve these majestic animals is crucial for elephant breeding and long-term protection of one of Earth’s most intelligent and influential keystone species.
Check out their website to see the amazing work they have been been doing.
Terms & Conditions
1. No admission without a valid ticket, unless you are on the guest list. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds will be made other than in the event of the cancellation of the festival. Booking fees are non-refundable.
2. The artist and performer line-up are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. The festival organisers reserves the right to:
(a) refuse admission in any circumstances.
(b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
(c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
(d) in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the festival organisers may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the festival site, or any surrounding land used by the Festival (including car parks) with contraband goods and/or prohibited articles.
4. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Flummoxed Festival Limited will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
5. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
6. No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
7. With the exception of BBQ’s raised off the ground, we have a no naked flame policy at the festival although there will be a designated fire area for all festival goers to enjoy.
8. Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the festival site or without express prior written permission of Flummoxed Festival Limited.
9. We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy when selling alcohol.
For any further information on Flummoxed Festival
feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!